10.26.2008

homecoming 2008

well, we had a great weekend with amelia and jared, though we were sad that we didn't get to spend a lot of time with them bc they had other ppl to hang out with too. oh well - at least we got to see them for a while. chloe liked amelia but loved jared. it was funny. we had dinner here on friday night with leeann, nina, mike, amelia and jared which was really fun. leeann told hilariously inappropriate stories about grandma reedy, and we played the wii. jared probably thought we were all insane...like most do.
today josh and i helped serve at the newcomers' luncheon at church which was really fun too. one of the couples that watches chloe in the nursery asked where "their daughter" was. it's nice to know that other people love chloe as much as we do. it's so comforting to be able to take her to the nursery and know that people are going to take good care of her.
the video below is of chloe, now five months and 11 days, jumping away in her jumper. she is really close to crawling fwd (she can go bkwrd) and just pushed out two teeth. it's crazy!


2 comments:

7harts01 said...

This is too cute! I love all the talking! (I can't wait to do this again!=)

lovinthefam said...

Alissa,
I just found your blog and LOVE the videos of Chloe! I can't wait to meet her in person at Christmas. Keep posting the pictures!
Sheri