2.06.2009

Eating, spitting and pooping

Just eating...


Soo, it's been such a long time since I "blogged". Chloe's now 8 months old. Yikes! Anyways, I'm posting a video of Chloe eating, which, though bland, also shows this new face she makes where she scrunches up her nose and squints her eyes. You probably can't hear but she breathes in and out really fast through her nose which is pretty funny. Her newest favorite things are:
~ poking everything with her pointer finger including other people's eyes, noses, mouths, her food, et al
~ spitting her food out onto the feeder's face
~ screeching anytime she's no longer the center of attention (surprise!)
~ waving hello and goodbye but usually just after the person has arrived or left
~ trying to eat everything including shoes, crayons, dirt, leaves, the couch, stuffed animals, blankets, her crip
~ crawling as fast as she can as soon as she hears the dishwasher open
~ taking things out of the dishwasher
~ putting things into the dishwasher
~ stopping anything she's doing to watch the dancing introduction to the Cosby show
~ singing to herself during a walk or run outside
~ eating whole wheat bread, chicken, peas, carrots, cheerios!, sweet potatoes, noodles, everything

She's been growing, I think, because she's actually wearing 6-9 months clothes which usually look way too big. We're trying to bulk her up before her next dr. appt. so that the dr. will say he's happy that she's grown so much. :)
Ok, enjoy the video even though it's a little lame. :)

1 comment:

scoleman said...

Thank you for posting pictures and the video! I love how she 'chews' her strained peas!!! Just imagine how much fun she's going to have when she has a mouth full of teeth...
She is so cute. Gale and I got a kick out of reading about her new favorite things.