So, I never write about Josh and me. Now, I'm going to. Josh just started his MBA classes on Tue. and Wed. nights. which he seems to like...other than the homework, reading and actually going to class. :) We're both exhausted though because when he gets home from class at 10pm, he's ready to hang out and catch up on the tv shows of the night, so we stay up too late watching them. I'm sure he'll do well, though; he's a pretty smart guy. :)
I'm still teaching ESL which is wonderful. I have students from 16 different countries - Tanzania, China, Brazil, Macedonia, Russia, Congo, India, Nepal, Korea, Malaysia, Brunei, Vietnam, Kenya, Haiti...and two more. They are all so wonderful as they are, for the most part, here to learn. It's been cool too because some of them (esp. from China) have never heard about God before so they are learning about the Gospel as well. One student talked about the law in China in which people may only have one child each. He just wanted to tell everyone how lucky they were to have brothers and sisters. The funniest thing happened last week. I got an email from a former student who said: "I miss your class soooooo much even though you're so corny and lame." Hahaha amazing!
Josh and I are participating in a marriage and family Sunday school class, which has been really great. We're also preparing to possibly go to Russia on a missions trip this summer.
Ok gotta go! Lotsa love!
2.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment