7.14.2009

A "new" word

Recently, Chloe has been imitating various words in our conversations. Sometimes it's the actual sounds, sometimes the tone and sometimes just the number of syllables. She has a few definite words that she even uses at the right times for the most part such as "hi" (variation: hiiiiiii), "juice" (used when we give her water and she'll hand it back, shake her head and say "juice" or for anything she wants), "uh oh" (when she throws her cup off her high chair or throws anything from anywhere), "uh uh" (as in no, uh uh - used when she knows she's not allowed to do something), and a few others she's working on including "owen" (the son of the mom who watches her while I work).
Today, I heard a variation of a word she's said before....maybe you'll recognize it too.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

adorable.

7harts01 said...

Too cute! I remember all my kids learning to say Drew's name! They all loved saying it and love him! She's got a good Uncle!=) I hope Graysen will be able to meet him when he starts talking so we can hear how he says it!=)